august 24, 2012

What is Sexy??

I am know I have been away for while. But creating my website is sooo adictive and I spend hours designing the darn thing. But I have come to think:

What is sexy?

 Look at this girl. She is wearing more clothes then I. And yet she is flithy and alluring.

So what makes sexy.
1. I think curves to some extent which is why most women are highly sexy IF they show their curves. Coke Cola agress with me. The "old" glass bottle was shaped like at curvy women. Mind you not at triple DD with a tinny wiehst line( Barbie ???)
2. Choice of materiale. I have a ton of sweatshirt and let´s face it. Not at very sexy material. Actually the paintning might give some hints. The ligther the better. I know that a nude person in a big cardigan will turn more heads and be sexy. But we are talkning everyday life and shopping in the grocery store.

But making curvy clothes/figurehugging is not high on the agenda of my local clothshops. And the materials is all cottonblend with something polysomething. So what to do, if you want to a real women???

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar