august 25, 2012

The beauty rant continues

So what was my point with the photos below - see privious posts.

Well...

1. Beauty is truely in the eye of the beholder- whether you like short or long hair or white or black lace

So if you like something - let´s say you would like a blue figurehugging coat like the one in the Michel Ganier then you should be able to get it as that is your demand as a customer. BUT I can´t do that as the 20 shops in my town don´t carry that - so I can buy a tunica or a tunika.

Which is fine for now. But if we want a fashion - different- exciting world, should the market be more flexiable??

If I could sew I would ...
If I could pay a tailor I would

And if I didn´t know that most sewing work today is made by machines I would doubt my idea. But it is scary that if one person would/buy the machins we could have tailormade clothes on demand.

What a glorius world.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar