august 27, 2012

Getting on the "road" with the WWW.

Todays post will be about the www - world because I have made my own webpage and would like it to be found. And - NO - not on a general search I am not wikipedia.  But when I use my last name and some words I know is to be found on my page then ---- I would like my page to be there. BUT

  • Google tumbs halfway up - I can put it forward to get indexed
  • Yahoo - hours spent logging on my account and getting nowhere :(
  • Bing - ??? now I got to get yet another account and then perhaps I will get ok.
Don´t get me wrong.  I understand that the whole world is not looking for my page. But let´s say I love pink and blue dogs and looking for that webpage. If the person owning the page only has an account at google and I am looking with Bing then I ´ll never find my soulhobbymate?????

I think I am wondering if my world will be limited to what my search engine will let me see?

Am I forced to search on all search engines possible? or can I "trust" my engine to find what I need?

For thoose who read the Beauty Rant

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar