august 28, 2012

Campaign nr. 3 Trust or Believe

Mathmap works well on centered circle shaped picture. 
The original picture is <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/fdecomite/244887673/">
here</a>Today I came to realize that even clicheés have their right to be.

My story start with my own wedding some time ago. I found a forum and came to notice how many brides was uncertain as to their dress.

One girl had found 3 dresses that all look pretty on her. One favoured her waist  with pearls and one her butt  very simple and elegant. The last one was rose - full extravaganza. She loved them all and looked to the forum to help her out.

There was just as many opinions as the were people on forum. -" I like the simple" "I like the Wow" and so forth.

That confused her even more and she was completely uncertain.

This same thing suddenly came to me today. But in the opposite manner. I suddenly thought to myself. "-Trust in who you are". I will never appeal to every single person in the world. And I will never agree with everybody. I am just me. I am a kind -  funny person who likes cake.

It all happened because I started compare myself to something.

During my life I have been to 2 job interviews where I didn´t get the jobs. Job 1: the next interviewed was more fun. Job 2 other applicant more vivid.

Shortly after thoose interviews I was sort like....What am I to do? Am I to do "stand-up for beginners"?

Then I spoke to my friends and they were all like: "you are funny - perhaps not ha ha all the time- but I like you and we laugh alot"

My other friend didn´t get 2 jobs because "she seemed too nice".

So theese above mentioned ladies all want to be "in tune with the right". But to what extent are we to be different so that more people like you and when is just being "you" enough?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar