august 30, 2012

Campaign "Believe or Trust"

Todays entry in the "Believe or Trust" campaign is inspired by a book I read some time ago.

There is a 14 years old girl crying on a TV- show about schools. -"I am just so stupid. I am not as smart as other people" and then the TVshow cuts to the girls room. She has tons of prizes and awards as she is the danish Youth champion in horsebackriding.  The Author (Claus Buhl) and I both agree:"What is wrong with this picture...."

A talented young girt - heartbroken and without confidence as to her academic skills- because she knows that her talent is not of the same value as other skills.....hmmmmmm.

And this is not just a "school" thing aka my post about the girl and her wedding dress. We seem foster people that are unsure of themself. I wonder why?

Picture is from a wedding site in honor of the poor girl and her wedding troubles.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar