august 26, 2012

So My Learning Curve contiunes

As many of you know I am a newly blogger and it has indeed been a learning curve "experience extraordinar". So far I have learned:

1. How to make a personalized header.... Download this (photoaltering program of your choice) and find your imagesize in the HTML. (That followed of course by a warning from Blogger: "Don´t mess with HTML, as it will alter parameters if not handle correctly". Which leaves the newly blogger ????? (LOL)

2. How to make a userappealing blog: colour - spelling(which you have noticed is my weekness)- balance

3. Employ video and Photos - wonderfull that one I got all on my own. ;)

4. Be different... ??? I get what is implyed but the one is hard. Do one have to be Julia Child?

5. Stick to 250 words. (or 14 lines - yes I counted LOL).

That last one sort of ends this post for obvious reason. But I am getting smarter by the minute.



Good luck to you outthere in the Gobal Universe.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar