juni 08, 2012

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/finished-brooch-bouquet-038-giving-away-extra-brooches

jessicayflores    June 23, 2012   New York City
I finished my brooch bouquet this week! I used about 25 brooches (most of them from FabulousBrooch.com), and three hydrangea flowers purchased at a crafts store. I also added some pearls (also purchased at a craft store) that are used for jewelry to fill in some of the gaps. I just threaded some floral wire through it then twisted the ends to create stems.
I wrapped the stems in white satin then criss-crossed a sheer white ribbon (starting from the bottom up). I added pearl pins as accents which matches my entire wedding style and decor (as you may be able to tell from the brooches themselves).
I'm super happy with it. What do you think?
I may have to do the bottom over because the stems are a bit too long. And since I have another month and a half to sit and stare at it, it'll probably get to me. If I do, I'll post a detailed tutorial or video tutorial to help others achieve this look.
You can see my brooch bouquet video tutorial and the brooches I'm giving away on [link removed as per self promotion policy].
Finished Brooch Bouquet & Giving Away Extra Brooches :  wedding brooch bouquet video tutorial giveaway brooches free IMG 1672
Finished Brooch Bouquet & Giving Away Extra Brooches :  wedding brooch bouquet video tutorial giveaway brooches free IMG 1678

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar