september 01, 2012

Todays entry in Learning by the net

Today I went blog-surfing which is me clicking next blog on the navigation bar. Sometimes I hit a lucky streak and "see" fantastic blogs which I try to share with you in google +. But today I wasn´t lucky at all.

The same 2/ two came up 4 or 5 times and they really weren´t blogs for me and one blog that really look interesting had been inactive since 2011. So ..

But then I stumple into:

http://niaangel.blogspot.dk/



It is a girl testing different cosmetics and posting pictures for us to see. That was nice. A real person wearing the makeup. But am I - the newbie blogger- to leave a note or comment to say: I have seen your blog?

I would actually like to leave bloggers a note just to let them know someone is watching their stuff. But sometimes I don´t know what to "say". As a blogger myself you sometimes wonder if people read your stuff at all. Or the only viewers are thoose internet pirates and their spam pages? If any of you have an idea how to let people know someone is reading - please let me know. I don´t want to join tons of blogs. So what to do?

I would also recomend this one ...if it was active:

http://jcveaghen.blogspot.dk/

But last entry 2011 it seems to be inactive. Nice pictures though.


Later addition ....I left my first comment for Nia and her reviews. She responded ...TY Nia.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar