september 01, 2012

Entry: Clothes on Demand.

So we continues our search for a quality dress and jacket with great detailing and nice material that feel and look great.

We are at:


http://www.newlook.com/?extcam=AFF_AFW_Communities+&+UGC_Plus+Size+Tall





At first I was like....yes - this one  I would like to review this one. I like it in grey.....But the joke was on me. This is from their normal collection.

I can have this one


Well you say: that isn´t different.

Oh yes...I can only have it black- so the grey which I like - is not for me. Major let- down.
Secondly the samo - samo:

Materials:90% Polyester, 10% Elastane  and it is black.
First up: There wasn´t one jacket I really like. This one came the closest.But if this is the figurhugging jacket they can offer. I am not interested.

Note on many figurhugging jackets there is a cut under the chest or breast to snuggle the jacket in and give some curves. That is not the case here.

Material: 100% Polyester

So yet a polyester adventure and not that much though to the cut. Hmmmmmm.



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar