maj 17, 2012

DIY

No dye, colored crinoline :  wedding green white dress diy Diycrinoline
I made this colored crinoline by adding tulle through it.... its a little hard to explain so bear with me.  My crinoline was not as poofy as I expected after buying it on Ebay.  I sewed a ribbon to where the original tulle attached to the skirt.  I only fastened it every 8-10 inches, leaving space loose between the ends sewn.  I then cut the tulle and did a no-sew knot to attach them to the ribbon (this makes it easy to exchange the colors under it, if you wanted to sell it, use it again or pass it down)  If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask... I tried to explain it the best I could :)
No dye, colored crinoline :  wedding green white dress diy No Sew Tulle <--- how to knot the tulle around the ribbon...

Creator from the Weddingbee.forum

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar