december 30, 2012

Quotes

Harry Sanborn: Some people consider rap poetry.
Erica Barry: C'mon, how many words can you rhyme with bitch?

Erica Barry: [after kissing Harry passionately for the first time] I'm... I'm sorry.
Harry: For what?
Erica Barry: I... I just kissed you.
Harry: No, honey. *I* kissed *you*.


Marin: Are you crying?
Erica Barry: Yeah. It's my new thing. I've gotten abnormally brilliant at it.
Marin: Why? What is it?
Erica Barry: I'm in love. Ain't it great? Seems like I gotta learn how to that... love-them-and-leave-them stuff, you know?
Marin: Oh mom, I hate this. Now do you get my theory about all this? You gotta self-protect.
Erica Barry: You don't really buy this stuff you say, do you? You don't actually think that you can outsmart getting hurt?
Marin: I think it's worth trying.
Erica Barry: Listen to me. You can't hide from love for the rest of your life because maybe it won't work out... maybe you'll become unglued? It's just not a way to live.
Marin: Are you telling me this is good? What's happened to you?
Erica Barry: I think you should consider the possibility that you and I are more alike than you realize. I let someone in, and I had the time of my life.
Marin: I've never had the time of my life.
Erica Barry: I know, baby. And I say this from the deepest part of my heart. What are you waiting for?
Share this quote


Harry: Erica, you are a woman to love.


Harry: What's with the turtlenecks? It's the middle of summer.
Erica Barry: Honestly what do you care what I wear?
Harry: Just curious.
Erica Barry: I like them I've always liked them and I am just a turtleneck kind of gal.
Harry: You never get hot?
Erica Barry: No.
Harry: Never?
Erica Barry: Not Lately.


One great scene


Erica Barry: [Harry walks in, with her naked] Ahh!
Harry: [Seeing Erica] Oh! Oh.
Erica Barry: No! STOP!
Harry: OH! OOH!
Erica Barry: [Walking behind the door] AAHH! STOP!
Harry: [Hits a wall full of pictures, covering his eyes partly] Oh, I'm sorry! Oh, God, am I sorry?
Erica Barry: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Harry: I'm sorry! I didn't see anything. Except maybe a few tits!


Harry: What about birth control?
Erica Barry: Menopause.
Harry: [grinning] Who's the lucky boy?


Harry: Where's Julian?
Erica: He's back at the hotel. He said when he saw me with you, he knew I was still in love with you... what do you have to say about that?
Harry: If... if it's true, my life just got made.
Share this quote


Erica Barry: What are you doing here, Harry?
Harry: Turns out the heartattack was easy to get over. You... were something else. I finally get it. I'm 63 years old... and I'm in love for the first time in my life.

Erica Barry: You know what, Harry. If it's all right with you, I'd like to be friends.
Harry Sanborn: Friends? I'm not ready to be your FRIEND!
Erica Barry: Fine, I understand.
Harry Sanborn: And anyway, do you really buy that horseshit that a man and a woman can be friends after they've had sex?
Erica Barry: I'm friends with my ex-husband but then again, we didn't just have sex.
Harry Sanborn: We didn't just have sex either.
Erica Barry: Then what was it? I'd love to know.
Harry Sanborn: Can I email it to ya when I figure it out?
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar